Artifact by Superga 2432 Collect Workwear Grey Dark
Artifact by Superga pays homage to 100 years of expertise in making shoes.
Being the brand’s pinnacle product line, it has been designed with classic piece-of-art attention to detail, for the man of today who is keen on basic, utilitarian-style and refined garments.
The collection is exclusively developed by the brand’s design centre in collaboration with Japanese designer, Teppei Sugaya. Born in Japan and based in Europe, Teppei believes in the marriage of old and new; classic European design and innovative Japanese materials.
The Artifact collection draws inspiration from authentic European workwear, brought to life by quality Japanese materials.
- Broken Twill uppers outfit the sneaker. The material is often used in Japanese denim for its durability and its unique softness.
- The classic, textured bumper is turned at 45°, giving it a diamond appearance.
- The foxing is glued to the upper with a fudge wheel, guaranteeing excellent adherence.
- The cotton shoelaces feature a waxed effect for extra grip and durability.
- This heel patch logo echos the one of Superga tennis shoes from the ‘50s